Saturday, April 5, 2014

C4K Summary Post #2

Summary for Nahea
Nahea created and shared her iPad story. I told her how it inspired me to come back and see what else she can do with an iPad in the future. I told her she had done great work and thanked her for sharing her story with me. That is a summary of my post for Nahea.

Summary for Mata
Mata created and shared her story on swim lessons. I told her that her posts was good and that she was on her way to becoming a great swimmer. I told her I didn't start swimming until I was 11 but I played water polo and then made the swim team in high school. That is a summary of my post for Mata.

Summary for Bitner
Picture of Harold the Giraffe
Bitner created and shared his story on Harold, the Giraffe. He stated how they loved Harold, the Giraffe because he was cute and had a smooth neck. I told him hold I wished that I had the opportunity to meet Harold, the Giraffe but if I didn't I knew he was in good hands. That is a summary of my post for Bitner.

Summary for Frankie
Frankie wrote about he and his friends adventures at Swim-a-rama. I told him that it looks like he and his friends had a lot of fun at Swim-a-rama. I told him I hadn't been to Swim-a-rama or to Auckland, NZ yet but after hearing about all of the fun they were having, he has inspired me to come to Swim-a-rama. I finished it up by telling him it was a great post.

Summary for Patricia
Picture of Nikau Palm Trees
Patricia did a presentation on the Nikau Palm. She mentioned how it was New Zealand's only native palm tree. I told her that was something very cool and interesting to know. She told of some of the uses of the Nikau Palm for the Maori and I stated that I wondered if I could use the Nikau Palm to help me build things too. I told her that I didn't know if we had the climate to grow the Nikau Palm here but if we did I had been given wonderful directions on how to grow it. I told her it was a great presentation and I learned a lot from her today.

Summary for Sebastian
I read two of Sebastian's post and commented on both of them in one (they appeared to be related post). One of his posts was on empathy and the other was a news report. In the news report, as explained by Sebastian, a plane had crashed and five people died. I explained to him in my comment how he did a wonderful job on the news report. I also asked him, after he had done some research on empathy and posted different types of empathy in his post, if he had empathy for some of the families of the victims of the plane crash. I empathized with him and stated that I understand if he does. I told him his post taught me more about empathy and it was very good.

Summary for Taimana
Big Nate book being held by a student
Taimana did a reading review of the book, "Big Nate", which was written by the author of Diary of a Wimpy Kid, Jeff Kinney. I stated that it must have been a good book to receive a 10 out of 10 rating and asked him if he had read any of the Diary of a Wimpy Kid books. That was my summary of Taimana's post.

Summary for Jordan
Tom Hassler And The Rats Of Doolmoan Cave book being held by a student
Jordan did a mini book review of the book, "Tom Hassler And The Rats Of Droolmoan Cave". I commented on his description of the book and stated that I liked the way he described what the book was about. I told him I couldn't imagine having to save the world from rats of any kind, not even Droolmoan Cave. I told him that the book must have been very good, even amazing because he gave it a 10 out of 10 rating and stated that he couldn't wait to read the 2nd book. I told him that I might have to read this book myself. That is a summary of my comment on Jordan's post.

Summary for Matiu
Picture of Matiu's Mega Maze
Matiu was able to solve what he calls "My Mega Maze" and then he provided steps on how to get through the maze. I commented on how his maze was amazing and how he gave us good directions. I told him that he had done a good job with the directions and maze. That was a summary of my comment for Maitu.

No comments:

Post a Comment